Finance Business Partner
Michael Page are excluisvely recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a leading Housing Association based in Leeds City Centre. This exciting opportunity is perfect for a commercially astute accountant with a track record in business partnering.
The client is a successful Housing Association based in Leeds City Centre who are continually developing their property portfolio to meet the needs of their customers across Yorkshire. With a vision to grow their offering further, they now require a Finance Business Partner to provide a commercial edge to the finance department, working closely with other departments in the business including the Development & Sales teams.
As a Finance Business Partner you will be reporting into the Head of Finance, your duties will include, however are not limited to:
- Set-up and run programme level reporting
- Provide sales performance monitoring and support
- Work closely with the Treasury team to manage both short term and long term cash requirements
- Lead on grant and other funding applications
- Support non-finance departments with all things finance
- Be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Be able to challenge stakeholders within the business
- Hold an accounting qualification
- Be comfortable presenting finance information to non-finance staff
Competitive salary + holiday + pension