Commercial Financial Controller
Michael Page is working in partnership with a high growth technology business in Nottingham to find a high calibre Commercial Financial Controller.
Based in north Nottingham, my client is behind some well-known innovations in the technology market and has the ambition to grow and develop it's market share with customers and clients across the world.
The newly appointed Finance Director is driving a culture of change and improvement throughout finance to support the business with the ambitious plans. The Commercial Financial Controller role is newly created.
The Commercial Financial Controller position, first and foremost, sits along side the Finance Director to deliver robust and timely financial reports from the team and to share this with key stakeholders. However, the key to success in the role, will be the ability to add value throughout the finance function and the wider business.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Leadership and development of a high potential team
- Delivering high quality management information and commentary
- Driving process improvement within finance
- Supporting the FD with analysis and investment appraisals - even Due Diligence for possible acquisitions
The ideal candidate for this Commercial Financial Contoller role will be looking to be part of an exciting journey within a forward thinking business here in Nottingham. The FD is looking for a rounded individual with a broad skill set however the preference will be:
- Clear communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders and peers
- Analytical mind and the ability to spot trends and opportunities
- Broad financial and commercial accounting background
- Strong academics (2:1 or above) complemented with a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Robust financial training ideally from a top accountancy firm (Top 10 ideally)
£60-75,000 + Car + Bonus + Share Options