Property Credit Controller
This is a Property Credit Controller position for one exciting individual in the London office.
As the company is moving forward they are looking for a Property Credit Controller with strong collections knowledge to join the accountancy team in London.
The key responsibilities are:
- Chasing of outstanding debt
- Working closely with sales team and directors
- Managing own portfolio of clients
- Able to give accurate information on debtors when requested
- work well under own supervision
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong collections background
- work well in a sole role
- Have sound knowledge of a full collections process
- Be able to work in a high pressure environment
The successful Property credit controller will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a full and extensive benefits package.