Accounts Payable Processor
The responsibilities and duties of the Accounts Payable Processor are tomanage the assigned accounts payable data entry functions within the organization's established policies. The person in this role will ensure that invoices are paid according to the terms. Successful candidates will have strong experience with accurate invoice data processing and verifications.
- Review and process construction, vendor, subcontractor, and overhead invoices for payment
- Verify correct account distribution, handle discrepancies and adjustments
- Research and resolve invoice and payment discrepancies
- Reconciles vendor statements
- Assist senior accountant with monthly close–out and retainage reconciliation
- Support the finance departments with accounts payable projects as required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in accounts payable role in a high–volume environment
- Familiar with standard AIA contracts application.
- Experience in construction or related industries is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Office preferred (pivot and vlookup, a plus)
- Self–motivated, proactive, critical thinker with ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30– 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.