Accounts Payable Assistant
To effectively and efficiently process the vendor invoices, reconcile vendor sub – ledgers on a regular basis to the statement of account, effectively liaise with vendors as appropriate and process the internal employee expense process providing an effective service.
- Responsible for processing Employee Expenses in line with the company's travel and entertainment policy
- Responsible for processing purchase invoice in line with the company policy, checking cost centre and General Ledger coding to ensure accurate reporting.
- Prepare, process and record payment run
- Dealing with internal and supplier queries relating to invoice payments
- Clearing vendor and discrepancies balances
- Month and quarterly reconciliations, including bank, control accounts, vendor, payroll, season ticket loan, credit card (Audit file)
- Assisting with payroll process, including dealing with queries and ensuring appropriate controls
- Ensure internal contr9ol mandates are up to date with all appropriate signatures
- Complete and develop the monthly /quarterly KPI schedules and appropriate analysis and commentary
- Assisting with intercompany recharges and funding
- Ensure all AP processes are documented, detailing area of financial judgement
- Pursue accounts payable process improvements, creating more robust controls
- Asset the Senior FP& A accountant with ad–hoc projects.
You will have extensive experience of Accounts Payable and Receivable. Strong experience of using SAP (Ideally SAP – General ledger) is highly desirable and specifically come from an Insurance sector background
What's on offer?
The role will be paying between GBP30,000 – GBP35,000 + Ben on a fixed term contract between 6 – 9 months.