A well known pharmaceuticals company in Hoddesdon are looking for an accounts assistant to manage their credit control and purchase ledger functions. Reporting into and working closely alongside the Financial controller you will be responsible for the management of the ledger and general accounts function.
A leader in their industry looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual to join their busy accounts department.
- Perform daily cash management duties
- Posting cash to the accounts receivable ledger
- Reconciling the intercompany accounts
- Run credit checks on new customers as an when required
- Matching delivery notes to invoices
- Processing invoices onto the system
- Maintaining the accounts receivable ledger and recoring aged debt
- Chasing debt by contacting clients via telephone, e-mail and mail
- Assist in preparation of monthly payroll.
The sucessful accounts assistant will have been in similar roles for at least 2 years and be a friendly individual with a passion to learn new things. The company in Hoddesdon are looking for someone as soon as possible but can wait a notice period for the right candidate.
A competitive package for the accounts assistant within a supportive and outgoing accounts department in this pharmaceuticals company.