Finance Director - Growing Charity
As Finance Director, you will provide leadership to the Finance function as well as delivering consistent, high quality, customer-focused finance services and advice to the Chief Executive and Board of Trustees on key financial matters.
This is a charity who have grown exceptionally well over the years, a charity who are extremely proud of what they do and how they do it. They're looking for someone who can be equally as passionate about better the lives of many across the country.
- Think and act strategically and articulate a clear sense of direction and vision to a wide audience in order to translate ideas into tangible positive results.
- Prepare and present financial and management accounts, reports and data.
- Budget preparation, setting and monitoring and financial forecasting.
- Identify sound investment opportunities and recommend investment solutions for agreement by the board.
- Monitor and manage the Charity's investments and recommend appropriate action to the board.
- Effective business planning to ensure the delivery of organisational initiatives.
- Lead, manage, coach and develop the team.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Ambassadorial skills, passion and commitment with the ability to make the case for support of the charity.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ICAS, ACCA or CIMA)
- Significant experience in a senior financial management role (Finance Director) within the Not For Profit sector (ideally charity)
- £65,000 - £75,000 base salary
- Other benefits to be discussed