Transfer Pricing Professionals
TRANSFER PRICING PROFESSIONALS
HCMC & HANOI 2018
Given our significant growth and development of Transfer Pricing service, we are currently seeking candidates to join us as Transfer Pricing Professionals at Mazars Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi offices to serve our multinational client portfolios.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 160 staffs nationwide.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 20,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 86 countries.
TRANSFER PRICING INTRODUCTION
Transfer Pricing (TP) occurs whenever two entities in the same multinational group exchange between themselves. It is required that the price set for such transaction respects the Arm’s Length principle. Optimizing the TP allows corporations to lower their effective tax rate, improve their cash flows, relief their stranded losses and have a better control cost. It is estimated that intercompany transactions are representing 60% of multinational transactions.
As a Transfer Pricing professional, your mission is to analyze client’s financial situations and related party transactions, perform market analysis to obtain comparable companies or prices to establish a benchmark for client’s profit/ price setting. Ones with basic accounting knowledge, proficient writing skills (in both English and Vietnamese), plus Vietnamese market landscape insights would make a good fit. Audit background is also preferred for this position.
Then if you are the ones, are you ready to join our team and be challenged by one of the most significant global tax issue?
Transfer Pricing Professionals (one to two years of experience is preferred)
Transfer Pricing consultancy and international tax matters
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Professional working environment in an international services firm, with rapidly expanding transfer pricing practice at Vietnam, aid by a global Transfer Pricing network and Transfer Pricing database centers
- Comprehensive Transfer Pricing technical training, with overseas course opportunities, and periodical internal updates
- Clear career development paths
- Genuine work – life balance
- Possibility of working on different business lines
- Regular client contact
WHAT YOU WILL DO / JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Analyze clients’ financial situation, business cycle, and perform financial adjustments if necessary
- Perform market studies and industry research for comparable identification
- Write Transfer Pricing documentation; Review global/ regional Transfer Pricing documentation
- Participate in client interviews and discussions to identify and assess clients’ transfer pricing issues
- Assist in all other aspects of Transfer Pricing assignments such as Transfer Pricing defense assistance or Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs)
- Advise on Transfer Pricing planning and review Transfer Pricing models
- Work closely with regional and global Mazars Transfer Pricing network to address cross-border Transfer Pricing matters
- Serve a diverse client portfolio spanning across various industries comprising multinational companies and Vietnamese conglomerates
- Transfer Pricing
WHAT YOU ARE BEST AT / JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent writing skills, in both English and Vietnamese (French is also a plus)
- Good understanding of accounting and tax basis and principles
- Very technically skilled at MS Excel skills, and working knowledge of Outlook and other Microsoft Office apps
- Solid analytical skills
- General Vietnamese market understanding
- Detail orientation
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring workloads and prioritize tasks, with effective team communication
- Able to work in a fast moving and pressing deadline environment
- Technically skilled at benchmarking and market research, and working knowledge of Transfer Pricing concepts, Vietnamese and global Transfer Pricing rules is a plus
WHAT YOU DID / REQUIRED EXPERIENCES
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Transfer Pricing services; OR
- 2 year experienced professionals in audit, accounting, tax, finance or related fields who wish to develop their career in transfer pricing
If you are interested in this job, please email the following documents to the below contact information:
- Cover letter in English (and French if any)
- Résumé in English (and French if any)
- Reference list/ letters, if any
- Qualifications and certificates, if any
MAZARS HCM OFFICE
10th Floor – Viet Dragon Tower – 141 Nguyen Du – District 1 – Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam
Tel: +84 (28) 38 24 14 93 – Fax: +84 (28) 38 22 87 99
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (04) 39-361-031
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.