An established FMCG based in Huntingdon are providing a fantastic opportunity for an experienced financial accountant to join their growing team and play an integral role in the business. In the capacity of Financial Accountant, the successful applicant will be responsible for provide detailed and accurate financial support to department heads alongside assisting in the development of the existing team.
A long established and rapidly growing FMCG who can provide a challenging but highly rewarding position as financial accountant. Operating from brilliant facilities in Huntingdon the financial accountant will be joining an experienced but also growing team thus providing the opportunity to have an impact on both the team and business as a whole.
The position will be responsible for:
- The maintenance of cash flow management, providing detailed analysis and commentary
- Ensuring the accurate and detailed completion of year end processes
- Production of the P&L and corresponding analysis and commentary
- Budget setting and monitoring of Budget Cash Reports
- Capital expenditure review
- Complete VAT returns & prepare consolidated accounts for business projects
- Calculation of year-end income accruals
- Creation of budget forecast models
The successful applicant will be:
- CIMA/ACCA finalist
- Able to show a proven track record of detailed analysis and commentary
- Have a detailed understanding of cash flow management
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- An advanced user of Excel capable of V Lookups, Pivot Tables and Macros
- Previous exposure to system implementation would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant position will be making a fantastic career moving to this leading FMCG based in Huntingdon. The successful applicant will be at the centre of the business and forefront of their success, providing a number of progression opportunities and competitive salary it truly is an atmosphere for the right candidate to flourish.