Assistant Management Accountant
The client is looking for a dynamic candidate to join their small finance team as an assistant management accountant.
The client is a leading property company based in Nottingham
Ensure the timely and accurate production of the Company's management accounts and supporting documentation, including:
- To control and administrate the purchase and sales ledger disciplines.
- To assist colleagues with purchase and sales ledgers including on some occasions collating of purchase orders, delivery notes, posting of invoices, checking coding, and obtaining authorisations to ensure the smooth operation of the weekly BACS run.To administrate the timely and accurate production of information to the Statutory Revenue departments.
- Ensure accurate and up to date maintenance of all benefits in kind and subsequent submissions to HMRC
- Prepare and submit the Company's VAT Returns
- To support other departmental managers through agreement and facilitation of real-time accounts information.
- Assist in the improvement of accounting systems and identification of cost savings throughout the business.
- To proactively seek to improve all/any aspect of business under the control of this role.
- Can do attitude
- Be a problem solver / trouble shooter
- Willing to assist in all tasks as required by the Finance department to meet the requirements of the Company at any given time, including assisting with the Purchase/Sales Ledgers to ensure up to date and accurate accounts functions
- Be constantly looking for fresh and improved ways to carry out the finance functions/reporting.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner.
- Be able to work as part of a team
Competitive Salary, Benefits, Free Parking, Study Support