Job responsibility & scope
- Work closely with underwriting department in obtaining understanding of reinsurance contracts’ key terms & clauses
- Develop excellent working knowledge of the interface departments, i.e. Underwriting, Actuarial, Claims, etc.
- Quality review of the statement rendered by clients and input the technical data into the system
- Maintain a regular communicate with clients and irreconcilable technical items are clarified. Prepare and distribute quarterly confirmation letter on the outstanding balance to clients
- The outstanding balances are monitored rigorously and organize timely settlement with clients
- Active involvement in quarterly Closing & Monitoring process, collaboration with interface departments.
- Assist the head of the department on the evaluating of technical result and prepare commentary for management reporting.
- Assist annual audit in respect of technical data and processes
Qualification and Skill
- Excellent window users, especially with excel applications
- A college degree in finance, accounting, insurance or in other affiliated fields.
- Minimum 3 years working experience, preferable in insurance industry.
- Good communication skill in both English & Chinese
- Able to handle meticulous data with analytical mind
- Experience working under time pressure in meeting reporting deadlines.
- Carry entrepreneur spirit and act independently, as needed