Due to expansion a large industrial services company based in Warrington is seeking to recruit a part qualified Accounts Assistant to further enhance their finance function.
My client is a large industrial services provider that focuses on several key areas.
Founded more than 20 years ago they have grown rapidly and are now seeking an Accounts Assistant to help sustain their period of growth. With a revenue in excess of £100m this is an exciting time to join this growing SME.
This accounts assistant role will include;
- Validation of internal information (check all purchase invoices with proof of deliveries, purchase order and quotations)
- Apply job/project coding to all purchase invoices and operative time sheets
- Apply nominal coding to all purchase invoices and operative time sheets
- Collaborating and building relationships with operations and day to day liaison with site managers to get precise information to enable smooth functioning of costing process
- Maintaining Company's Purchase Ledger on accounts system.
- Ensuring that the VAT/CIS element of the invoice is correctly recorded.
- Report on aged creditors and make a payment plan in agreement with Finance Director and Supplier to enable company to maintain sound cash flow
- Supplier Account Reconciliation, queries resolution and processing payments according to payment plan after receiving appropriate authorisation
The successful candidate will:
- Have worked as an Accounts Assistant previously
- Strong systems knowledge / Excel / SAGE / SAP
- Great work attitude
- Studying towards ACCA / CIMA
This role will offer you;
- ACCA/ CIMA study support and progression
- Fantastic work environment
- Competitive salary up to £28k (D.O.E)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers