Senior Financial Analyst - Niles
Arconic Engineered Structures is a world–class producer of titanium aero ingots and mill products–and a leader in multi–material airframe subassemblies and advanced technologies and materials, such as 3D printing and titanium aluminides. Titanium is the world's fastest–growing aerospace metal, and we're taking it to greater heights with vertically integrated capabilities and deep materials science expertise. Our engineered products and solutions help build the world's most advanced aircraft–and help protect our troops and power our world.
The Sr. Financial Analyst has overall responsibilities that include lead finance responsibilities for the Canto Ferro Titanium facility, assisting with monthly financial analysis and reporting functions, including internal audit control compliance requirements. An understanding of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment and the procure to pay cycle.
- Analyze production orders and sales orders for associated variances outside acceptable tolerances;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accruals for expense and capital items;
- Post and post journal entries necessary to meet deadlines in accordance with corporate reporting;
- Prepare account reconciliations and analyze variances from budget/forecast;
- Assist in the physical inventory process, both annually and quarterly cycle counts, audit inventory tags for completeness and accuracy and prepare reconciliation reports;
- Apply accounting principles and analytic skills for other management reporting or duties assigned.
- This position requires up to 25% travel
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Accounting or Financial Analyst role;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Experience in SAP and Hyperion reporting systems;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Internal/external audit experience;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint);
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with a high degree of organization;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all functional areas of an organization.