Senior Financial Analyst - Florence
Senior Financial Analyst will develop a deep understanding of the TRAC Interstar and TRAC Tire Services business; including the various products we offer and assist the FP&A team on weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting. The analyst will need to apply strong analytical qualities to provide insight on business trends.
- Consistent comparative reporting to analyze financial results compared to budget and forecasts
- Responsible for yearly preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Develop and maintain reporting needed to monitor progress toward aggressive growth strategies
- Work closely with accounting department to streamline financial reporting and analysis
- Analyze variable data to assist in understanding drivers for improved financial results
- Ad Hoc reporting required as needed to support operations, sales, and finance
- Position Requirements (Knowledge, skills, abilities):
- Working knowledge of income statement required
- Ability to learn and adapt to in–house system applications
- Must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills, in addition to the ability to think creatively
- Must be extremely detail–oriented, accurate, and inquisitive
- Must work well in a team–oriented, dynamic and matrix environment
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team oriented work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to change
- Must be able to competently handle competing, multiple tasks simultaneously
- Thoroughness and accuracy is essential
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations based on findings
- Financial Statements must be accurate and in conformance with GAAP
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
Minimum of 5–years analytical or related business experience required
Must have proven competence in data mining, analysis, and modeling capabilities, expertise in Excel (including Pivot tables and V–lookups) and strong PowerPoint skills.
More About Us
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader? Have big ideas that deserve to be heard? A career at TRAC offers a rewarding opportunity to be part of a growing, evolving and ever–improving organization. TRAC Intermodal is North America's leading intermodal transportation equipment provider and chassis pool manager serving domestic and international shippers. The company's operations include long–term leasing and short–term rentals of chassis. We also provide pool/fleet management services and are a leader in providing chassis solutions to the intermodal industry that are designed to increase supply chain efficiency, control costs and promote safety. Based in Princeton New Jersey, TRAC Intermodal is opening new locations across North America, experiencing impressive growth and embracing change. With the acquisition of Interstar Fleet Services and partnership with StreetTurn's Intermodal Data Hub, we continue to expand our service offerings and create new career opportunities. If you want to work with a company whose people live its values every day, consider a career with TRAC Intermodal.
Associated topics: analysis, bi, business intelligence, business systems analyst, consult, financial analyst, inspect, investment fund, law, market