Randstad is working with one of our largest health care companies in Los Angeles. They are looking for a Financial Analyst. This is a temporary position and will be an 8 month assignment.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 – 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Ensure the daily management of the CASH Pro System to ensure the daily deposits are reconciled with the MHC/QNXT claims retractions by check run.
- Ensure the Recovery Lock Box inbound reports are reconciled to deposits.
- Prepare insurance carrier monthly reports and submissions for reimbursement.
- Fulfill requests for supporting data and provide monthly financial activity reports accurately and timely.
- Make monthly journal entries to record transactions in General Ledger.
- Participate in the completion of all assigned special projects.
- Recommend process improvements to build efficiencies.
- Ensure all GL recons and audit schedules are accurate and timely.
- Calculate the broker Commissions payment for multiple lines of business.
- Research and respond to agent inquiries.
- Prepare monthly financial activity reports accurately and timely
High School Diploma: Required
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication (verbal and written) skills
Associates Degree: Preferred
- 3–4 years working in a Healthcare Finance setting
Bacheolor Bs Degree: Preferred
- 2 years working in a Healthcare Finance setting
If interested, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
skills: Certified Financial Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.