Financial Services company located in the Denver Tech Center has an immediate need for a sharp Financial Analyst to assist their team.
The Financial Analyst will work within a team of roughly 6 employees.
Financial Analyst Duties:
* Build and maintain the reports to assess and track sales production, activities, and market share by daily, monthly and yearly
* Develop the reports on marketing campaigns to track post activities and sales to recommend marketing/sales enhancements
* Execute the Case Salesforce implementation on New Business team to bring the real–time information to sales team and partners
* Conduct tasks assignments in Salesforce and build tracking reports to provide recommendations to increase sales activities
* Coordinate with other teams to develop on–time reports to improve productivity of sales routine works
* Responsible for Salesforce new fields/page layout/progress builder testing and implementation to improve teams' productivity
* Coordinate with sales teams to explore new solutions and implementations to improve daily calls and meetings
Financial Analyst Skills/Experience:
– 2–3 years of financial analysis/reporting experience
– finance degree
– strong Excel skils
– any experience with Salesforce is a big plus!
– strong attention to detail
Hours for Financial Analyst are Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 5:00 (with some flexibility) in a business–casual environment
Local Financial Analyst candidates only, please!
Financial Analyst candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check