Chief Financial Officer-CFO
Relocation opportunity to Springfield! Assistance available.
Currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer for a great opportunity in the Springfield, MA area. The ideal candidate will possess 10+ years experience in a senior financial managerial position. This individual will enjoy supporting and communicating with internal and external customers and have that unique knack of discussing financial information with non–finance people in a way they understand.
Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer
- Oversee and mentor the accounting and finance team of 8 by leveraging the accounting expertise of the Controller to manage the day–to–day activities.
- Work to maximize the five different revenue streams and unique technical accounting structures for each line of business to continue to move the organization forward.
- Utilize your start–up mentality, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for finance to help the organization figure out how to say yes to funding more new programs and projects instead of being the person who always says "No, we don't have the money for that".
- Serve as the point person for driving funding and financing for the organization.
- Function as a key player on the executive management team setting and implementing the strategic plan for growth and improvement for the organization.
Requirements of the Chief Financial Officer
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- 10+ years experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results–oriented, strategic thinker and planner
Location: Springfield, MA – Relocation assistance is available.
Target Salary Range: $125,000 – 150,000 based upon experience