Part Time Lettings Accounts Assistant - Cromer
Our client is seeking an experienced lettings accounts assistant to work in their Cromer office. The hours are an average of 22.5 hours per week working.
The job is working within a busy Lettings department, supporting the Senior Lettings Manager in daily accounting activities and also dealing with landlords and tenants.
The role will involve:
- To work as part of a front–line lettings team supporting landlords and tenants with lettings financial transactions
- Updating system software in applying rents and reconciling bank accounts
- To support the day–to–day lettings accounting function of the firm including administration of its letting client account including reconciliations in accordance with professional regulations
- Providing accounting support and advice to landlords including landlord statements
- Chasing outstanding invoices and chasing outstanding landlord balances
- Rent arrears tracking and charging
The successful candidate will have:
- Good experience in administration and accounting ideally in the lettings sector industry
- The jobholder will need a high attention to detail, be organised and methodical with good numeracy skills and be accurate and analytical
- They must be able to learn quickly have strong systems knowledge including Excel
- They will be motivated and able to work on their own initiative with a hands–on approach to a busy Lettings Department
Hours: 3 x days per week 9am – 5.30pm
In return our client can offer GBP18,000 – GBP20,000 pro rata basic salary DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.