M&E Accounts Assistant
My client is a well established and profitable M&E Building Services Contractor who has been in operation or the past 20 years. They work with some of the biggest Blue Chip Clients across the country and have established themselves as one of the best names in UK M&E.
They are looking to add to their M&E Accounts team with an Accounts Assistant working on a full time permanent basis.
If you are an organised, driven and meticulous person with accounting experience within the UK Engineering sector, this could be the opportunity for you!
Please see below some key features and characteristics of the role:
Keys to success:
1. Accuracy at all times
2. Provide up to date and accurate information to Company Account on all accounting matters
3. To offer assistance to other departments when required
Primary Roles Description:
– Purchase Ledger Processing/Approval of all Purchase Invoices
– Purchase Orders Generation of all Purchase Orders from instruction provided by either PM/QS
– Credit Accounts Completion of credit application forms from new suppliers
– New Project Form Generation of New Project form from receipt of Sales Order
– Insurances Control of sub–contractors insurances on accounts system
– Accounts Subs Liaise with suppliers on annual renewals for SAGE, Amtech
– Job Numbers Processing of allocation of Job Numbers and file structure from Company
– Contract Sales
– Processing of Application Summary
– Sub Contractor
– Generation of valuation certificate from QS/PM
– Sub–Con Variations Liaise with commercial department to ensure Sub Contract Variations are
– valued promptly & passed onto clients where appropriate
– Payroll Collection of weekly timesheets for sign off by Company Accountant to
– enable processing for payment including job costing analysis.
– Reconcile month end statements from Suppliers and Sub–Contractors
– Credit Cards Provide analysis for credit cardse
– T&C's Control of receipt of signed T&C's from Sub–Contractors/Deemed letters
– Maintain and update system notes for all accounts processes
– Contractor Terms
– Ensuring that all terms and conditions are up to date on Accounts Software
– Holidays Management of Staff Holiday Forms
– Sickness Records Management of Staff Sickness Records
For more information and to apply to this excellent opportunity, please contact Adrian at Eden Brown Leeds on ,
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.