Finance Business Partner
A fast paced and commercially focused role that will reward an experienced finance professional in this Finance Business Partner position. An integral rule central to the business as a whole the Finance Business Partner will play an active role in the rolling forecasting and budgeting process, as well as producing detailed analysis to share with department heads to drive business decisions for this leading FMCG.
An established, multi-site FMCG operating from their main offices in Peterborough who can provide a challenging but highly rewarding role which is all-encompassing and never the same. A fast paced and commercial environment the successful applicant will be joining an experienced team with numerous opportunities for progression.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible will:
- Liaise closely with the Department Heads of the wider business to provide all financial analysis and support
- Producing detailed and accurate weekly accounts
- Ensuring an accurate rolling forecast is maintained
- Provide detailed forecast and risk analysis to management
- Assist with the annual budget procedures
- Provide financial commentary on commercial business decisions
- Cost analysis and highlighting risks to the P&L
The successful applicant for the Finance Business Partner will be:
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- Proven track record of producing detailed forecasts and analysis
- Experienced in a fast paced commercial working environment
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- A proactive and ambitious candidate keen on personal progression and team success
The successful applicant will be making a fantastic career step into this Finance Business Partner role operating from Peterborough. Providing a number of opportunities to progress through this leading FMCG the successful applicant will also receive a competitive salary as well as a leading benefits package.