Group Reporting Manager - PE backed high growth business !
This all round Accounting role is leading the reporting function, managing staff and leading change
This private equity backed business is national, growing exponentially by acquisition and known for its high performing finance function.
- Leading the month-end, quarter-end year-end
- Production of statutory accounts UKGAAP
- Management Accounts preparation
- Group reporting
- Staff leadership and mentorship (Two)
- Tax / VAT
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience managing staff
- Voracious appetite to learn, challenge and create change
- Great salary + Package
- Unrivalled exposure across the finance function
- Working alongside a highly regarded FD and head of FP&A, providing great mentorship
- Be part of a business that is going experiencing huge growth