Master Production Scheduler
Creation of quarterly and long term Production Plans for all resources. Liaising with members from different disciplines throughout the organisation.
An exciting non-profit organisation based in Berkshire.
- To be responsible for developing and co-ordinating the production plan for the delivery of services. This includes all elements that contribute to the end to end development.
- To manage, maintain and develop both the 12 month rolling master production plan and the 5 year high level predictive model.
- To manage schedules and ensure that appropriate resources levels are identified and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- To work alongside Operations to analyse and revise production plans and estimate delivery dates of the relevant stages.
- To analyse and report on actual customer demand, trends and forecasts, and adjusts capacity plans accordingly.
- To work with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
The successful Master Production Scheduler will have demonstrable experience of undertaking the key responsibilities in a previous role.
Office location based in Berkshire
Circa £200 - £220 per day