Group Financial Accountant - FTSE 100 business
This well rounded technical yet commercial accounting role will suit any newly qualified Accountant looking for a first or second move out of accountancy practice
This FTSE 100 national business is a leader in its field, and an employer of choice
Monthly reporting and analysis (30%)
- Cash flow forecasting, stock analysis, sales analysis
- Preparation and analysis of group holdings.
- Forecasting of half year and year-end financial results.
- Review and preparation of analysis of competitor results and industry trends.
Year End and Half Year - preparation and review of external reporting - 45%
- Preparation of Group consolidation and detailed analysis of key components (stock etc)
- Contribution to the Annual Report and Presentation to Analysts/Investors.
- Monitoring disclosures and updating Group practice where required (through direct liaison with Divisional Finance teams).
- Liaison with external auditors throughout the audit process.
- Preparation of subsidiary and joint venture statutory accounts.
IFRS / Technical accounting - 10%
- Continuing review of impact and development of international accounting standards.
- Keeping aware of the impact of changing practice and industry issues.
Ad hoc - 15%
- Sales cash monitoring against forecast.
- Impact analysis of financial/accounting effect of proposed Group projects / transactions.
- ACA (ICAEW / ICAS / CA) or ACCA Accountant (newly qualified)
- Experience in accountancy practice - Big 4, Top 10 - 20
- Experience working with senior stake holders
UNRIVALLED CAREER PROGRESSION
Fantastic base salary
- Car allowance
- Exceptional PLC benefits