Regional Finance Manager
- Hands on Regional Financial and Management Accounting position for 5 UK branches
- Managing a team of 7: training, professional development, performance reviews and support.
Our client is a UK wide market leading company.
- All periodic reporting, budgeting, forecasts, cash flow and capex analysis.
- Maintaining /improving reporting procedures.
- Daily cash monitoring & management
- Monitoring and reporting of Debt collection
- Finalise the monthly and annual regional accounts on due dates in consultation with the Regional team and Finance Director.
- Prepare and analyse balance sheets, P/L accounts, cash flow statement.
- To be able to handle all transaction processing i.e. Maintain Purchase ledger, Subcontract ledger, Sales ledger, Contract sales ledger, Fixed Assets Register and all related reconciliations.
- Liaising with payroll department to compile regional data for annual reporting to HMRC
- To check and authorise operative timesheets for all payments
- Produce appropriate financial analysis as requested by CFO / Finance Director/Regional Director
- Maintain and improve financial controls and ensuring consistent accounting processes are used
- Monthly reconciliation of all nominal ledger control accounts for the region.
- Ensuring all internal controls & procedures are followed as laid out in the financial procedures manual and Operational Procedures & Policy manual of the company.
- Assisting the regional team in tender processes.
- Any other duties as may be requested by the CFO/Finance Director/Regional Director
- Hold a recognised professional accounting qualification
- Proven supervisory skills, team building and motivation
- Working knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Skill to combine accounting rigour with practical business requirement
- Be self motivated and results driven
- IT systems experience and aptitude
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive approach to identify and resolve issues
- Promote a "can do" attitude
- Minimum or part professional ACCA / ACA / CIMA
The full time permanent position offers a full time salary of up to £45,000 with benefits including:
- 5% bonus
- 8% pension allowance
- 33 days holiday (25 + 8 bank)