Case Manager High Exposure
Group Risk provides strong independent oversight and management of the Group's credit, market and operational risk strategies. We have responsibility for credit risk management information, credit & market risk underwriting as well as strategic oversight and management of challenged portfolios. The purpose of the Division is to maintain a robust risk culture, in support of the Group's strategic goals, by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, policies and controls are in place to provide effective management of credit, market and operational risk. In delivering these objectives we aim to support the Group in optimising returns over the longer term on the Group's risk assets through robust asset selection and management of risk.
Description of business unit
The Arrears Support Unit is responsible for the management of arrears on loans advanced to fund the purchase of Family Homes and/or Buy To Let properties.
The Unit plays a critical role in the implementation of the Bank's Mortgage Arrears Resolution Strategy (MARS).
The High Exposure Team manages mortgage connections with an exposure of >€750k.
Purpose of the Role
Assist the Portfolio Manager in the management of an assigned loan portfolio ensuring also that team operates in line with all relevant internal and legislative policies/codes to deliver agreed goals.
What is the opportunity?
The role offers a great opportunity for an exceptional negotiator with energy, drive and commitment to excel in a high profile, critically important area.
See Key accountabilities
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven technical ability with excellent lending and security skills.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Working Knowledge of the Mortgage Arrears Resolution Strategy (MARS) programme
- Working Knowledge of Asset Management and property level transactions
- Understanding of external reporting requirements of MARS
- Ability to Analyse and interpret Management Information Reports
- Achieving Results - 2. Developed / Advanced
- Delivering Quality - 2. Developed / Advanced
- Communicating - 2. Developed / Advanced
- Serving Customers - 2. Developed / Advanced
- Influencing - 2. Developed / Advanced
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Closing date: Feb 28, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.