This role will allow you to manage the UK finance function whilst also working closely with the US office from a business partnering perspective. This role is a great mix of commercial and technical reporting that will allow you to grow internationally.
My client is a high growth, innovative company and number one in the world when it comes to their area of expertise. Their industry-leading services, SaaS solutions, and expertise inspire better people decisions for a safer, more productive world. They're moving fast to disrupt an industry by creating the simplest, most engaging experience for organizations and their candidates. They may sound like a start-up, but they are well-established and financially stable, continuously investing in their talent, cloud-based products, and new technologies.
You will be running the UK finance function from a reporting perspective and also partnering with the US office on how to grow the business from a strategic point of view.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in a relevant role, including a mix of public accounting and private industry experience.
- * Prior experience of Business Financial Analysis, including financial forecasting and budgeting.
- * Must have a strong, hands-on Controllership experience and demonstrated ability to develop and mentor a team.
- * Strong understanding and application of accounting principles under IFRS and US GAAP.
- * A solid understanding of internal control design and operational efficiency.
- * Understanding of budget preparation and budget to actual detailed comparison preparation
- * Role supports both Accounting / Controllership and Financial, Planning and Analysis and reports to Global Controller while directly supporting EMEA General Manager
- * Experience using various financial systems is a plus (including NetSuite ERP and/or Hyperion/PBCS).
- * Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- * Ease with developing relationships among various levels of an organization.
- * Impeccable written and verbal communication.
- * A keen sense of attention to detail and an ability to prioritize tasks on multiple projects.
- * Highly effective analytical skills.
- * Able to work in a fast-paced environment, high-growth and rapidly changing environment.
- * Build out, analyze, and communicate results of strategic initiatives and articulate impact to overall business based on performance.
- * Provide strategic thought leadership and analysis that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business.
- * Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics.
A highly competitive package is on offer