Audit Accounts Semi Senior
Great oppurtunity for an Accounts and Audit Semi Senior to progress their career forward.
This oppurtunity comes with full study support and training.
A fast-growing, South West London-based firm of accountants, financial advisors and wealth managers is looking to expand their team.
They are authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to conduct high profile audits in the greater London area. As one of the leaders of the new generation of financial service companies, they are dedicated to using their excellent financial experience and to help grow and protect our clients' businesses, income and wealth.
With every client cared for by one of our advisers, we can ensure both a proactive and professional service. Each adviser is an expert in at least one financial discipline whilst also remaining knowledgeable in our other fields. This ensures that theri clients have direct access to the expertise they require and easy access to a wide a range of experts from accountants and tax advisors to pension specialists and corporate financiers.
Each of my clients advisers are experts in at least one financial discipline whilst also remaining knowledgeable in our other fields. PK Group offers a dynamic working environment with the support of a friendly team.
Working in our Richmond office, though some travel may be required depending upon client commitments.
Travel expenses paid in accordance with the firm' travel policy.
Typical tasks required:
- audit work -assisting with audit planning, carrying out audit tests and assisting with audit completion both individually and as part of an audit team using CCH automated audit software;
- SME company accounts preparation in accordance with FRS 102/FRS 102 Section 1A;
- preparation of management accounts;
- sole trader/partnership accounts preparation from complete and incomplete books and records;
- corporation tax;
- VAT returns; and
- client development and advisory
- To form good relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Assessing and obtaining information needed for the preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Reporting to other members of the Accounts and Audit Team.
- ACCA studier with at least two year's General Practice experience gained in a small to medium sized firm.
- Audit experience in planning, fieldwork and completion gained over a two year period is a necessity
- Must be competent in preparing accounts (sole trader, partnership and company accounts) based on incomplete books and records - the interview process will consist of questions to establish the level of competency in accounts preparation from incomplete books and records, including knowledge of audit testing under the ISA's.
- Previous experience with bookkeeping and management accounts.
- Ability to work closely with other members of the team.
- Good academic history, at least to A level or equivalent.
- Exemplary team player with a positive, client focused attitude.
Competent on computers and associated software. Working knowledge of:
- CCH Accounts Production;
- CCH Audit Automation;
- Quickbooks; and
- MS Office products, especially Excel, a strong advantage
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, good spoken and written English are necessary conditions for an offer of employment.
- Working to high levels of accuracy within defined deadlines.
- Market rate salary.
- Half yearly bonuses paid at the absolute discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Paid study support in accordance with the firm's training policy.
- Working hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- 20 days holiday increasing by one day for each additional year of service (to a maximum of 25 days).
- Two successful references required as part of offer, together with proof of professional exam passes to date (if applicable).