Local marketing agency looking for a part qualified ACCA/CIMA studier to join as a management accountant.
Our client are a local marketing agency with a large client pool across the UK.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- This role is responsible for all financial processes, controls, management accounts, reporting and data analysis.
- Managing monthly invoice, direct debits bill runs, annual budget preparation VAT returns and month end reconciliation.
- Supporting year end audit and work with ad-hoc projects.
- Completing monthly P&L, Balance Sheet Management, budgets and forecast reviews and supporting quarterly financial accounts.
- Delivering weekly reporting and analysis performance, supporting FP&A analyst in monthly forecasting.
- Regularly review procedures and identify opportunities for improving profitability of their business.
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Studying towards or at final stages of ACCA/CIMA
- Proactive, self-motivated and focused
- Exposure to full month end processes and P&L
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Able to challenge accepted business convention
- Flexible and quick to embrace change
- Persuasive with influencing ability
- Highly skilled in systems, particularly advanced Excel skills
- Willing to put in the hours to meet tight deadlines
Exciting opportunity for a progressive ACCA/CIMA stuider to join their team!