Accounts Senior / Client Manager
A highly successful and leading accountancy practice in Gillingham is searching for a qualified ACA / ACCA Audit and Accounts Senior / Client Manager to join their teams, based from the firms Medway offices in a role with progression and career development potential.
Our client are a local and regional chartered accountancy practice based in Kent. They have a great reputation and an excellent working environment whist offering a great work life balance.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Senior/ Client Manager role will have experience in:
- Preparing Limited Company and LLP accounts
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Preparing Sole Trader and Partnership accounts
- Audit work dependent on experience and interests
- Management accounts work including use of online accounting software
- Ad hoc special assignment work
- Working closely with the portfolio manager and partner
- Assisting and training junior members of the team
AAT qualified / part qualified ACCA or ACA qualified
Professional practice experience in accounts preparation
Focus and attention to detail is essential
Proactive approach to work prioritisation and time management
Effective communicator and good at working in a team
Excellent organisational skills
Online accounting experience useful, particularly Xero
Willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service to clients
On offer is a very competitive salary that is dependent on experience and genuine progression with a great firm.