Property Accountant - Real Estate - Charlotte
Are you an looking to grow in your next Accounting position? Have you worked in the Real Estate Industry before but looking for the next step? Do you want to work for a growing team that promotes internally? If yes, this exciting Accountant role at a well established Real Estate Company is a great fit for you. If you are interested please click to apply!
Our client is a well established in the Real Estate Industry. Located in the in the heart of Charlotte, they are continuously growing and in need of a Property Accountant. Our client's properties are located throughout North and South Carolina. Our client is looking for someone who has a passion for real estate and is ready to join a friendly, growing environment. If you are interested in working for a company like this, please apply for immediate consideration.
Property Accountant – Real Estate responsibilities will include,
- Reviews and approves work such as tenant credit memos, non–recurring tenant billings and questionable cash receipts for entry by Accounting Clerks.
- Prepares security deposit refund invoices and delivers to Accounts Payable department.
- Prepares tenant account analysis and reconciliations when tenants dispute charges to their accounts.
- Reviews accounts payable voucher submissions for legal and repair and maintenance expenses.
- Calculates and enters monthly contract item accruals such as janitorial, security and utility expenses to match expenses to period incurred, and review trial balance for reversing of same entries in next accounting period.
- Calculates and enters rehab capitalization entry.
- Prepares balance sheet tie–out to balance the general ledger and commercial management systems.
- Prepares Preview Statements and distributes to field to ensure following month's recurring charges and past due charges are accurate.
- Calculates and records appropriate depreciation and amortization of fixed assets, tenant improvements, and leasing commissions.
The Property Accountant – should have the following experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- Experience working in the Real Estate Industry
- 1+ years of Accounting experience
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested, please submit your resume for further consideration.
The Property Accountant will receive a competitive salary with a bonus, great benefits, PTO and vacation time. If you are interested in the Property Accountant position, please contact me at .
Property Accountant, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate