Senior Business Analyst
Are you a self–motivated and sharp minded Senior Business Analyst with a passion for technology that can help us beat cancer sooner?
We're game changers here at Cancer Research UK, and we aim to save more lives by beating cancer sooner. Our CIO has recently won CIO of the year at "Women in Tech" awards. Our team have also won and been nominated a number of wards in the Technology and Digital space.
What will I be doing?
- Providing business analysis skills to support the wealth of exciting projects across Cancer Research UK.
- Developing innovative and flexible solutions that address our business challenges, whilst driving efficiencies where possible and harnessing shared capabilities across our portfolio.
- Leading the analysis on large, complex, multi–disciplinary projects.
- Working closely with stakeholders to assess options both technical and business suitability ensuring solutions provide higher benefit/cost ratio.
What experience will I need?
- Proven expertise in leading complex digital and/or ecommerce projects
- Experience of working in an fast paced Agile environment
- Worked with a wide range of stakeholders and leading full cycle business analysis activities.
What's in it for me?
- The chance to join an award winning Technology team, made up of a range of different disciplines (Content, UX, Agile, Service Design etc).
- You'll be making a real difference to people's lives – we're the largest global Cancer Research charity.
- You'll have the chance to build your portfolio and promote your work through our blog, podcast or by talking at public events.
- There's plenty of career progression and training opportunities, through internal and external L&D.
- Excellent benefits: Pension (employer contributions of up to 12%), 25 days annual leave plus 1 CRUK day, life insurance and a great benefit discount platform.
At Cancer Research UK, we're smart, brave and ambitious individuals united by our relentless pursuit of beating cancer sooner. And we'd love for you to join us.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Salary: GBP42,000 – GBP48,000
Closing date: Ongoing till role is filled
Flexible working requests considered
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.