Are you a self–motivated and sharp minded individual looking to develop your finance business partnering skills at the world's leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research?
We are looking for a skilled, qualified Finance Analyst to join us supporting our Technology directorate who will???
- Support all financial and management reporting, planning and analysis across the Technology directorate
- Be the main financial point of contact with the Technology teams, leading the budget & forecast process
- Lead on the preparation and execution of all financial planning for the Technology directorate
- Produce and develop monthly, quarterly and ad–hoc reporting for all Technology activity
This role will be responsible for providing relevant analytical support to CRUK's Technology team, who see huge value in the data behind the partnering advice you may give.
To take on this exciting challenge, you'll be a qualified commercial finance professional with???
- The ability to provide insightful analysis and commentary to aid understanding of financial data
- Experience in partnering with senior stakeholders to advise and guide in financial matters
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of budgetary/forecasting processes and financial controls
- Extensive IT skills, including Excel and data manipulation
For more information, please click on the following link for a more extensive job profile: :aaid:scds:US:887e446f–dfb2–4cdf–9023–0f8934e7a127
If this describes you, you can enjoy a great career with us as, together, we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
Salary: between GBP37,000 – GBP40,000 dependent on experience
Closing Date: Ongoing till role is filled, so please do apply as soon as possible
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.