Page Personnel have a fantastic opportunity for a Payments Assistant to start an immediate temporary to permanent roles in Manchester City Centre. The role is paying up to £21,000 and is likely to be temporary for 6-8 weeks with the view to go permanent thereafter.
An accountancy advisory firm with offices in Central Manchester.
As a Payments Assistant, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager, responsible for:
- Creating payments runs through Access Dimensions
- Raising payments through banks in multiple currencies
- Processing BACS payments
- Processing ad-hoc payments
- Purchase Ledger queries over phone and email
- Post all direct debit payments
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available to start or on a maximum one week's notice
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have a high attention for detail
£19,000-£21,000 + immediate start + temporary to permanent opportunity + city centre location + close to public transport links