Work in our close-knitted tax team and experience the diverse opportunities that will equip you with leadership and communication skills for success.
A Tax Senior will perform and execute the quality and integrity of Mazars tax methodology and through quality control that applied to every client engagement. To assists and transmit the Mazars values, leadership and maintain productive relationship with clients, other team members and the relevant authorities.
- To prepare tax computations and filling of tax return for a portfolio of clients.
- To assists or perform on Tax Advisory / planning assignment.
- Team Members Coaching & Guiding assistant on tax projects.
- To assist Tax Manager on the Monitoring of Engagement.
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
- Minimum Degree in Finance / Accounting or any relevant field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences.
- Strong drives to excel professionally.
- Team player.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.
Our Malaysian Government has issued this requirement to be included in your resume to us. “I authorize your handling of my personal details as per “Malaysian Law Personal data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA 2010).”