In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Audit Senior supporting the Audit & Assurance Services of our Malaysia office.
Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
To work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports the partner/manager team.
- Proactively identifies clients' needs that can be satisfied from the firm's services and informs the manager/ partner.
- Audit work to include planning, detailed audit testing and the preparation of audit deliverables, including audit plans, audit findings documents and statutory accounts.
- Takes an active part in the audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy.
- Leads audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and understands the rational for the audit strategy adopted.
- Communicates any issues relating to an audit with manager or partner including matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage.
- Develops a good working relationships with client staff with whom you will have most contact.
- Adheres to the firms risks management policies and procedures, including being familiar with and consulting the audit manual.
Apply for Audit Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly