A fantastic opportunity to join a knowledgeable and experience finance team in a leading Consultancy business operating from fantastic offices in Cambridge as an Accounts Assistant. Within this role the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for assisting the finance manager with the smooth running of the finance function as well as analysis crucial to ongoing projects.
A fast paced and commercial consultancy business based in Cambridge, providing a challenging yet highly rewarding opportunity the successful applicant for the Accounts Assistant role will flourish. An established business which is also seeing fantastic growth will provide an excellent launchpad for progression and career opportunities.
Within this role the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Preparing and importing large recharge journals.
- Balance sheet reconciliations including inter company ledgers/cross charges.
- Maintaining, reconciliation and capitalisation of refurbishment and small project costs.
- Prepayments, accruals, bank reconciliations, depreciation, cashbook.
- Annual tax analysis which is to be shared across the wider team
- Assisting with ongoing system implementation
- Assisting the finance manager with the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Undertake project analysis as required
The successful applicant for the Accounts Assistant role will be:
- Actively studying their AAT
- An advanced user of Excel capable of V Look-ups and Pivot Tables
- Confident in liaising with key stakeholders in the business and senior finance members
- A proven track record of producing detailed and accurate work in a consistent manner
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on personal as well as team progression
The successful candidate will be joining a leading consultancy business operating from Cambridge who can provide the launchpad for the applicants career. Within this role the successful candidate will be receiving a competitive salary alongside a fantastic benefits package as well as the opportunity to learn from an experienced and knowledgeable team.