Page Personnel have an opportunity for a Commercial Accountant to start an initial temporary contract at a business in Trafford, Manchester. The role will be temporary for up to 3 months with the view to go permanent.
A highly well-known and reputable business.
As a Commercial Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Finance Business Partner, responsible for the following:
- Financial Management and reporting
- Financial compliance and awareness
- Financial planning
- Variance Analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the development of KPI reporting
- Carry out supplier reviews
- Support the wider team with ad-hoc reporting
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work- Essential
- Be ACCA/CIMA part qualified or hold a relevant degree- Essential
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written- Essential
£28,000-£30,000 + immediate start + holiday pay + opportunity to go permanent