The main purpose of this new role is to manage the team with their payroll responsibilities. Making sure they follow procedural and statutory guidelines.
My client is a massively growing business based in Greater Manchester who offer progressive career path and provide a professions service to their global customers.
- End to end running of the monthly paid employees
- Issue reports to sites on a weekly/monthly basis
- Pay over the pension and life cover contributions in a timely manner
- Pay PAYE
- Supervising and training the payroll team
- Creating payroll policies and procedures
- Advising on tax and pay laws
- Managing computer software and systems
- Checking and auditing payroll to make sure regulations are met
- Calculating and issuing pay by electronic transfer
- An Advanced user of Excel
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to liaise with both internal and external customers
- Able to demonstrate good time management skills; the ability to work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £35,000 with excellent company benefits.