Commercial Finance Business Partner
The organisation are a large group who service the Northern, Yorkshire and East Midlands regions. Following some recent changes within the organisation, they are looking to welcome a Commercial Finance Business Partner into their team.
The organisation are a large group who service the Northern, Yorkshire and East Midlands region. Following some recent changes within the organisation, they are looking to welcome a Commercial Finance Business Partner into their team. Commutable location from Doncaster.
As Commercial Finance Business Partner your role will focus on using your accountancy skills in improving the collection of data and enhancing existing processes. You will be the driving force behind these changes and have an important part to play in keeping our finances on track. Other responsibilities may include:
- Setting budgets and financial forecasts for individual entities.
- Support the development of commercial ventures as required.
- Provide management reports to support with effective decision making.
- Perform discounted cash flow investment appraisals of new development opportunities.
- Contribute towards the maintenance of the groups long-term financial plan model.
As Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIPFA / CIMA ) and have experience of driving change. You will have a strong analytical and reporting background, and enjoy working as part of a large team.
Salary offering £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
Flexi-time working environment.
Excellent CPD opportunities.