Interim Year-End Accountant
Working within the year-end team delivering reporting and consolidated statements with the Head of Financial Reporting.
Our client is award-winning social housing and community builder based in East London. They have had a number of projects including a multi-billion regeneration budget currently in process.
The key responsibilities of the Year End Accountant will be:
- Production of group consolidated reporting at half year and full year
- Liaison with auditors
- Management of ledgers and control account reconciliations, including review of reconciliations performed by others within the team.
- Manage the preparation of annual head rent reconciliations.
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Review Group and entity cash flows.
You will be a fully qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA accountant (or equivalent) with strong technical financial accounting capabilities. You will have a very strong understanding of technical accounting and the thought process that goes into completing excellent complex reporting. All backgrounds considered but an understanding of UK Social housing or residential property development would be highly beneficial.
250-350/day pending experience.