The Management accountant will be based in Hoddesdon, reporting into the Financial Controller and providing support to the FD as part of a growing finance team. Occasional travel to Rushden and travelling to Cardiff once a year may be required. The candidate will take on the quarterly and monthly accounts processes and must have similar experience in preparing full sets of monthly management accounts.
This pharmaceuticals company is an international brand in the sciences industry. They have been around for over 15 years and have invested heavily in their brand development, meaning they have grown to over 5000 employees over three countries, with great partners in many others.
Main responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end accruals, prepayments, stock adjustments,
- Monthly VAT return, Intrastat and EC Sales List
- Fixed asset register and depreciation actual and forecast
- Commission calculations and rebate calculations
- Revenue accounting (calculation and posting of revenues attributable to project work that is completed)
- Stock accounting
- Cashflow forecasting
- Provide ad hoc financial information to operational management
- Assist in the Quarterly and Year End Audit process
The successful candidate will ideally be in the final stages of ACCA or CIMA and have 3 years of relevant experience. They will be outgoing and able to work alone and in a team environment, well organised and able to prioritise important tasks. The management accountant will be driven, able to communicate at all levels within and outside of the business and have excellent Excel skills, alongside experience on an ERP system.
On offer to the candidate is a great salary along with company benefits in a large, international corporation.