As a result of company growth a new role as FC has been created reporting directly to the site MD. Forming part of the senior management team, driving the team and business forward
Distribution business that supplies a customer base of household names. Growing business that has been acquired by a large group in the last two years.
- Be part of the Senior Management Team driving the business forward.
- To ensure the accurate and timely reporting of daily and weekly financial information, monthly forecasts, monthly management accounts and quarterly, reporting to group
- Accurate and timely production of monthly and year end accounts and liaison with external auditors.
- To lead the financial planning process in conjunction with the Heads of Department in order to ensure the timely preparation and presentation of annual budgets and other forward planning information
- To produce management information as required in an appropriate format to meet the needs of the users.
- To ensure that the finance department's systems and working practices are compliant with group requirements.
- Support the control and development of the business the control and development of the business.
- Developing and coaching the finance team
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills; analytical approach.
- Computer literate and good IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good solid Commercial background and skill set
£50,000 to £60,000 plus competitive benefits package