Interim Finance Manager
You will be working closely with the managing director of the company. You will also be responsible for the overall deliverables of the finance department.
My client has recently been acquired and is looking to grow rapidly over the next 12 months. They have an exciting opportunity for an interim finance manager to really come in and make a difference and be a apart of this journey.
- Responsible for overall smooth running of the finance department
- Ownership of the month end process
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of fixed asset register
- Preparation of annual budget
- Coordinate the audit
- Support management with reporting, data preparation and performance
- Maintain all finance systems
- Management of finance team
- Fully qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong excel skills
- Experience as an interim finance manager
- Team management experience
- Good attitude and willing to roll up sleeves and get stuck in
The opportunity to come in an interim finance manager and contribute to this newly acquired company. Earn a day rate of up to £220 per day.