eCommerce Business Analyst
Our client is looking for an eCommerce Business Analyst mainly working on the Amazon account to gather and analyse data and utilise digital marketing techniques to increase visibility and sales. They are an innovative manufacturer of health and wellbeing products sold through retail and online channels.
The role will involve:
– Sales analysis, both sell–in and sell–out via: YOY checks, product groups ratio checks, and top seller analysis.
– Analysis of the competitors, both on Amazon and on other platforms, to better position each product and increase its market share.
– Price checks, both on Amazon, but also on other sites, check where certain matches come from and discuss price point decisions with the team accordingly.
– Check all the KPIs such as: sell out, stock, LBB, sourcing mix, etc. and intervene where necessary.
– Use key words necessary for the products to be shown among the first results. Specifically add key words accordingly.
– Negotiate and coordinate promotions with Amazon. Check the results of the promotions and act accordingly for the future.
– Think and implement different strategies, for example expanding a product group, revising product categories or pushing a specific ASIN ahead of others in the category.
– Coordinate the progress of the agreed strategies with the Brand specialist and/or Vendor manager.
– Use and analysis of AMS campaigns to achieve specific targets, growth or product visibility.
– Coordination of the separate market place seller account.
We would like to receive applications from those with a marketing qualification and some exposure to an online customer account. This would be a great first or second job following graduation from university. The role will be home–based but there will be a requirement to attend bi–monthly meetings either in the North West of England or somewhere close to London where the MD spends some of his week. This is a position of trust and there will be KPIs and objectives. There is also an end of year bonus associated with achieving those objectives.