Work for a renowned museum in London as a Management Accountant.
Work for one of the world's most well established art history institutions. They are currently looking for a management accountant with a strong work ethic who is organised and eager to ensure best practice accounting services and contribution to the whole budgeting and forecasting process in order to monitor and improve proficiency to increase profitability. This historically established organisation is looking for someone who is keen to take on a challenge and support them with key financial projects.
- Working with management accountants and the accounting team to ensure high quality accounting services.
- Ensuring preparation of budgeting processes and detailed quarterly forecasts.
- Preparing year-end financial statements and liaising directly with auditors.
- Ensuring compliance with public sector and charitable sector regulations and guidelines.
- Advising the Museum and other departments the implications of HMRC changes on new projects and initiatives.
- Analysing the organisation's income and expenditure in order to improve and monitor efficiency and profitability
- Developing processes to ensure successful implementation of projects and initiatives
- Qualified ACA
- Strong excel skills and practice with accounting systems
- Good understanding of Accounting standards, regulatory framework, income tax, NI and VAT
- Experience in audit and project management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and juggle conflicting duties, prioritising the same effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with both finance and non-finance managers
- Experience of working in a FTSE 250 or Big 4
- Experience with Agresso and Navision