Senior Financial Accountant
Great opportunity for a technically astute accountant who's looking to truly add value to a well recognised, fast-paced and exciting global business!
Our client is a leading business with a global presence and excellent reputation!
- Administer alternative investment funds for a portfolio of blue-chip international clients.
- Review net asset value calculations, cash reports, revenue projections, in accordance with documented business policies and procedures.
- Oversee the preparation of half year and full year accounts together with related information and liaise with external auditors.
- Actively manage and mentor staff under supervision.
- Attend client company board and investment management meetings as required.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new business and fund changes.
- ACCA qualified
- knowledge of UK GAAP and/or IFRS
- Strong communication, supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrably methodical and highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) and previous experience of accounting platforms
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated
- Innovative and motivated by change and continuous improvement
- Capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks in a demanding business environment
- Able to work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including senior management
- Able to use own initiative and the ability to work through issues with minimal supervision
- Commercial and technical awareness
Competitive Basic Salary + Benefits