Finance Director (UK)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-positioned engineering business with an international presence. Working closely with the UK MD, you will be a key member of the senior management team with strong influence on business decisions.
Our client is a well-established and internationally positioned engineering business. Looking at further European expansion and growth, the values of the business lie in building strong employee development plans in the interests of the individual as well as the company.
As part of the European management team and the global finance team this position should demonstrate an inclusive and collaborative style in forming and leading teams cross-functionally within the company locally and globally. Working in a matrix structure, locally supporting the MD and dotted line to the global CFO.
- Oversee preparation of monthly management reporting, and submit timeously to the group head office.
- Responsible for overseeing preparation of year end financial accounts, and annual audit process.
- Cash and profitability management.
- Ensure that robust financial systems are in place, maintained, and followed.
- Provide advice and strategic leadership on all financial matters to fellow directors.
- Responsibility for all government fillings, submissions and compliance.
- Lead and develop a team
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background and proven experience of operating at senior management level within engineering/manufacturing.
Candidates must be fully qualified (ACA or ACCA) and experience of working within a Group capacity is highly advantageous.
- £65,000 - £75,000 basic salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Competitive pension
- Other softer benefits to be discussed at screening stage