Joining the Education and Training sector as a Finance Manager, taking control of the budgeting responsibilities as well as day to day accounts. Being in a diverse environment that offers great benefits alongside the competitive salary in an easy to commute to location in the Bedford area.
The client is well established within the Education and training sector requiring a finance manager with previous experience in a similar role. They are focussed on helping the local community and are committed to providing opportunities for improvement and progression for all their customers. They are a strong promoter of Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural values within the organisation. Located in Bedford, making it an easy commute for anyone in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton and the surrounding area.
Key responsibilities for the role of Finance Manager are as follows:
- Annual Budget Planning
- Monitoring expenditure related to internal budgeting
- Month End Management Accounts
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Journal Processing
- Raising Invoices
The successful candidate for the role of Finance Manager will:
- Have Previous experience in a similar Financial Manager role
- Part Qualified or studying towards the completion of their ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Ideally be DBS checked
- Have Previous managerial experience
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Opportunity to join the Education and Training industry with numerous additional benefits alongside a competitive salary. Exposure to a varied role in a welcoming and supportive environment.