Interim Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Commercial Finance Business Partner working for a famous organisation based in London.
- Work at the centre of the organisation's commercial activities.
This organisation has been in London for 150 years and they are currently going through an exciting period of growth. They are looking for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join the team as maternity cover who can take responsibility for the commercial enterprises of the business.
- Timely production of both the monthly management accounts and the statutory accounts.
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A and providing in-depth analysis of financial information.
- Build strong relationships with budget holders and offer support on the completion of budgets.
- Support capital projects linked to the commercial business.
- Critically assess enterprise performance and develop strong working relationships with the enterprise team.
- Line management of one Management Accountant.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant.
- Must have experience of income generation and diversification of income streams.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building strong working relationships.
- Experience working for a commercial business would be preferable.
£45,000 - £50,000
12 month fixed-term contract.