Assistant Financial Accountant
My client based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be an active studier in their ACCA or CIMA exams.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in the following duties:
- Responsible for statutory accounts reporting on fixed assets
- Assist the Financial Accountant (Statutory Accounts & Property) in the preparation of the statutory accounts
- Provide financial support to all stakeholders within the charity
- Provide reporting to the Office for National Statistics for capital expenditure on a quarterly basis, and for business expenditure on an annual basis
- Act as point of contact with internal and external auditors
- Support the wider Finance Team as required
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful charity on a permanent basis.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to or call Jas Shergill or Hamish Harmer on .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.